Terms and Conditions
TD Dale & Son, The Farm Office, Restronguet Barton, Mylor, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 5SP
Terms & Conditions for Holiday Cottages and Glamping Units:
All bookings are taken through Classic Cottages. Please refer to https://www.classic.co.uk/stay/booking-conditions.html
Terms and Conditions of Wedding Venue Hire:
This agreement is made the ……… between TD Dale & Son of Restronguet Barton, Mylor, Falmouth, Cornwall TR11 5SP (hereinafter known as the Company) and …………………….of ………….., Mylor Bridge, Falmouth Cornwall (hereinafter known as the Customer), whereby the parties agree as follows:
- The Customer agrees to rent the allocated area within the field known as ‘xxxx’ for the purpose of holding a wedding reception (the event), on Saturday xxnd xxxxxx 2024.
- The Customer will pay £x, being 50% of the total sum due of the facility fee within seven days of booking, otherwise the booking will not be deemed as being confirmed. The balance of £xxx, to be paid at least four weeks prior to the event.
- If the balance is not paid by the due date, The Company has the right to cancel the booking. Any cancellation by either party must be notified in writing.
- If the event is cancelled by the Customer, the deposit will be forfeited in full. However, The Company will try to re-let the day cancelled. If it is successful in re-letting, the deposit will be returned less any expenses incurred.
- The Company will provide the site of ‘Lady’s Close’ with water supply only OR the site of ‘The Kibbin’, with water and electrical power supply only. However, we would recommend that the Customer ensures that all Agents and facilities used comply with the relevant Health and Safety Requirements and all licences are in place.
- The Company will allow the Customer, or Agents of the Customer, access to the reception site before the event, by arrangement with the Company.
- All music must cease by midnight and Guests should have left by 12.30 a.m. If music carries on beyond midnight, there will be a surcharge of £200/hour, or part thereof.
- The Customer will be liable for any damage caused by their Guests or Agents.
- The Customer should remove their goods and personal effects between the hours of 9am to 12.30pm the following day, unless otherwise arranged with the Company.
- The Customer, or their Agents, will be responsible for clearing away all food, drink and catering utensils between the hours of 9.00am and 12.30pm the following day, unless otherwise arranged by the Company. Should this not be adhered to, an appropriate fee will be charged.
- The Customer is responsible for removing all empty bottles and rubbish from the premises by 12.30pm the following day. The Company does not have facilities to store such items. This task can be delegated to one of the Customer’s Agents, but the Customer holds responsibility for ensuring that all rubbish is removed. Should this not be adhered to, an appropriate fee will be charged.
- Sufficient Toilet facilities must be provided by the Customer or their Agents, and must be of high standard and cleanliness. The Customer must ensure these toilet facilities are removed within 3 working days of the event being held. Should this not be adhered to, an appropriate fee will be charged.
- Fireworks may only be used by prior approval of the Company and by an approved and certified contractor and comply with Health and Safety Regulations.
- Hot Air Balloons may not be used under any circumstances.
- Cars are parked at the venue at the owner’s risk. They may be left overnight but must be removed by 12.30pm the following day.
- The Customer must provide Mobile or Landline Contact telephone numbers, for after the wedding, so as any uncollected items may be returned, or in the case of queries, we have a contact number.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that all Coronavirus Covid-19 regulations that are in force at the time of the event be adhered to.
- TD Dale & Son will comply to the data privacy regulations as outlined on our web-site: restronguetbarton.com
For the purpose of a wedding reception, the Customer is liable for sourcing of and compliance with all entertainment and sale of alcohol licences, along with any other necessary licences that may be required and ensuring that the event remains strictly private and that tickets are not sold or distributed to members of the public.
Neither party to this agreement shall be under any liability to the other in respect of any failure to carry out or delay in carrying out any of its obligations attributable to any cause of whatever nature outside its reasonable control.
Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable to the Customer in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever or whatever the cause 1) for any loss 2) for any special indirect or consequential damage of any nature whatsoever even if informed of the possibility of such damage.
The Customer shall indemnify the Company, its servants and agents against all liability or loss, including any legal fees and costs, for any and all claims or actions based upon or arising out of damage or injury to persons or property sustained in connection with the Customer’s performance of this agreement.
It should be noted that the interpretation, construction effect and enforceability of this agreement shall be governed by English Law.
Terms & Conditions Restronguet Barton Caravan Club CL Site
Your agreement is with Restronguet Barton Certificated Location and it’s owners and references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ in these terms and conditions are to Restronguet Barton Certificated Location and it’s owners. References to ‘you’ in these terms and conditions are to you, as the person making this booking and, where applicable, to every member of your party.
You must be a current member of the Caravan & Motorhome Club to book a pitch with us.
Fees and Booking:
Pitch fees are as advertised on this website on our Check Availability page.
A deposit the equivalent of 50% of the total cost will be required for all bookings payable at point of reservation. Your booking is not secure until your deposit has been received.
The balance of your pitch fee (if not already paid in full) is payable 8 weeks prior to arrival. We reserve the right to re-let any pitch nights not paid for in full within this time period.
Electric and Water:
All electricty used during your stay for use in the Caravan or motor home is included in the rental fee. However, Charging of electric cars and heaters for awnings from the hook up provided is prohibited.
Drones and Farm:
The flying of drones from our CL and/or taking of photos/video of our CL site or private property by drone is NOT permitted without our prior consent.
This is a working farm and you must be aware of the dangers of heavy machinery moving about at any time.
You are required to keep your dog(s) on a lead/under close control at all times and clean up after them. Do not let your dog(s) toilet on the CL. .
We reserve the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person(s) whose conduct we deem is detrimental to us or to our other visitors.
We can only dispose of your everyday domestic waste. You must not leave broken items (e.g. chairs etc) or large packaging (e.g. cardboard boxes from new items) as we are unable to dispose of them.
Loss and Damage:
We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage, however caused, to your property or vehicles or any injury to you or your visitors whilst staying on our CL.
If we have to cancel your booking prior to your arrival we will refund in full any payments you have already made or issue you with a credit voucher towards a future booking.
Coronavirus (or any other pandemic): We will be unable to offer refunds for any deposits paid if we go into another lockdown and we are once again forced to close our CL. However, we will be able to move your booking with the deposit or offer a credit note towards your next booking with us if you’re undecided on alternative dates.
If you have to cancel your booking please do so as early as possible. Your booking is only cancelled once you have received a confirmation of cancellation email from us. If you email/leave a voice mail to cancel and do not receive a confirmation of cancellation email from us within 48 hours please contact us again as we have not received your message and you may still be liable for payment.
By making a booking and paying your deposit you signify your agreement with our refund policy below:
Booking cancelled more than 12 weeks and one day before arrival: – refund of deposit by bank transfer less a £2 administration fee. Alternatively, we are happy to roll your deposit forward* to another booking within 12 months of your cancellation day and subject to availability.
Booking cancelled 15 days to 12 weeks before arrival: – no refund of deposit but we will roll your deposit forward* to another booking within 12 months of your cancellation day and subject to availability.
Booking cancelled 14 days or less before arrival: – no refund of deposit.
In the event of a booking reduction, due to late arrival or early departure, no refund for nights cancelled/not used will be given.
*Any deposits ‘rolled forward’ will no longer be subject to our cancellation policy and if cancelled a second time the deposit will be forfeit regardless of the notice given.
Events such as vehicle breakdown, illness or inclement weather etc which may result in delayed arrival, curtailment or cancellation of your stay are not the responsibility of Restronguet Barton CL and therefore we advise you to seek appropriate travel insurance.
At Restronguet Barton Certificated Location (CL) we take your privacy seriously and only use your personal information to provide the products and services you have requested from us. We are the data controller in respect of any personal data we collect about you and we monitor our data protection compliance.
How we collect and process your personal information & data
When you use our online booking system to make a booking, from emails you send us or questions you ask us. If you contact us (by phone, email, text or otherwise), we may keep a record of our correspondence with you for record purposes, to improve the quality of our offering and to prevent and detect fraud.
What information we may collect
The personal information we collect will include name, email address, home address, telephone numbers and your CAMC membership number.
We may use your personal information & data in the following ways
To administer your booking(s), send you emails or call you in relation to your stay. To contact you after departure to ensure you have enjoyed your stay and to invite you to leave a review. To occasionally send you update emails about our CL should you opt in to this service.
Sensitive personal data
We do not collect sensitive personal data such as racial or ethnic origin, nationality, religious beliefs, etc. We may use data provided by you to meet your particular needs (for example, the provision of disability access).
Marketing & promotional e-mails provide a link at the end of the e-mail to unsubscribe from that service. Please note that it is not possible to ‘opt-out’ of receiving communication from us which relates to your booking(s).
Non-disclosure to third parties
We do not share your data with any other company for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with agencies such as law enforcement or governmental organisations where we are required to make such disclosures by any applicable law.
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on your behalf (for example to reply to your email(s) or process your booking). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service.
Retaining personal information
We retain personal information about you for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
Links to other websites
Our advertising may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
General T & C:
By accessing and using our online booking service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
This bookings site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; we shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via this site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time as we see fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
Please familiarise yourself with the Caravan Club’s rules for staying on a CL on pages 263 & 264 of the 2023/2024 sites directory.
Updated 25th April 2023